Pre-Owned Pricing, World Class Performance. Only With Raymond Renewed.
Everything you expect from Raymond of New Jersey.
When you need a top-performing pre-owned electric fork lift truck, Raymond of New Jersey, LLC – a leader in pre-owned narrow aisle truck sales – is proud to offer its customers the highly engineered, energy efficient line of Raymond ReNewed Certified Pre-Owned lift trucks. We provide a wide selection of models and options to suit your specific needs, all are priced to sell fast, and all are backed by Raymond of New Jersey, LLC to ensure they perform at high levels, shift after shift.
Reconditioned to Raymond's exacting specifications with Raymond OEM parts, every truck is supported by Raymond of New Jersey, LLC's teams of certified technicians and service professionals and comes standard with:
- The Ultimate Performance Guarantee
- Six month warranty on major components and a three month warranty on wearables
- Rigorous quality assurance inspection
- All work performed according to Raymond’s strict OEM quality standards
- All labor performed by Raymond certified technicians – the best in the industry
The Ultimate Quality Assurance Process
- Controller: Tested for proper operation and repaired as necessary.
- Mast Assemblies: Inspected for physical damage and wear.
- Mast is repaired and reshimmed as necessary. Lift rams are inspected for chrome damage and leaks. Cylinders are repaired and repacked as necessary.
- Brake System: Tested for safe operation. Components are rebuilt or replaced as necessary.
- Steering: Checked to assure smooth operation and no loose parts.
- Wheels and Tires: Inspected for wear and serviceability and replaced where necessary. Some wear and small abrasions are acceptable.
- All Moving Parts: Lubricated as appropriate.
- Paint: Unit is externally detailed or painted as necessary.
- Inspection/Testing: The truck is operationally tested under load conditions to assure proper operation of all controls and functions.
- All Trucks Reset to factory default operating parameters before shipping.
- Our standard scheduled maintenance work order is used as the technician's guide during this process.
- General: All units externally cleaned and checked for structural integrity.
- Drive Units: Inspected for proper operation and leaks.
- Repaired as necessary.
- Caster Assembly: Inspected for proper operation and damage.
- Repaired/adjusted as necessary.
- Motors: Tested for proper grounds and brush wear.
- Repaired as necessary.
- Hydraulic Pumps: Inspected for leaks.
- Rebuilt or replaced as necessary.
- Valves: Inspected for leaks and operation.
- Resealed as necessary.
- Hose Assemblies: Inspected for leaks and damage and replaced as necessary. Some external cracks/checks are acceptable.
- Electrical Panels: Visually inspected for corrosion, wear, Repaired as necessary.
- All Electrical connections Checked to insure a good tight connection.
- Wire Harnesses Checked for wear and damage and repaired as necessary.
For more information about Raymond of New Jersey, LLC, and our used forklifts, please call (908) 624-9570 or contact us today.